.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Global warming warrior of the year

Has to be Paris Hilton, who is reported in great detail in yesterday's Daily Mirror on how she spends Christmas in her Beverly Hills mansion:

On her best Christmas celebrations ever, Paris says "I’ve had a lot of great Christmases, but last year’s one was pretty amazing. I had a huge party at my house, and the front and back yards were covered with real snow I had shipped in. We built a mini-mountain in the garden so we could go sledding; it was really festive and so much fun."

I suppose we could now have a debate as to whether more CO2 is expended shipping the snow in or jetting off to an area where it occurs natuarally.
Comments:
people like this do not live in the real world, or thankfully my world.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?