.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, August 14, 2008

The best bits?

As if having a blog was not egotistical enough I have decided to succumb to Alex Wilcock's invitation to list my favourite posts from my own blog. The idea is that it will help people make nominations in the Lib Dem Blog awards for the category of "The best posting on a Liberal Democrat blog (since 1st September 2007)."

I had decided not to bother nominating but the fact that I am on stay-cation until the weekend and that it is raining a lot means that I have a bit more time this week than I anticipated. I will therefore be submitting a list. In the meantime these are my favourite posts chosen to give a flavour of my obsessions over the last year, just in case somebody wishes to pick up on them. :-)
Yes, I know. There are too many of them.
Comments:
That will come in handy ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?