.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Crazy Eight

I have been tagged by Dylan Jones-Evans to do this test, so I will give it a go:

8 things I am passionate about:

Liberalism
Helping others
Fighting injustice
Rights and liberties
Good music
Cats
Science Fiction
Pizza

8 things I want to do before I die:

Watch Wales play in a football World Cup finals
Be a Minister in a Welsh Liberal Democrat Government
Explore more of Europe
Travel in North America
See the Swans play in the Premiership
Visit Iceland
Read all the books I haven't had time to look at for years
Live a long and fruitful life

8 things I say often:

Outstanding!
Such is life
Bloody Tories
I don't believe it
What time is Star Trek/Stargate on TV?
What is this rubbish?
Can I have a cup of tea please?
Has the cat had its food yet?

8 books I've read recently or am still reading:

Leeks from the Back Benches - Alison Halford
John F. Kennedy: An unfinished life -Robert Dallek
Reinventing the State - Edited by Duncan Brack, Richard Grayson and David Howarth
A History of Modern Britain - Andrew Marr
Last Tango in Aberystwyth - Malcolm Pryce
Bash the Rich - Ian Bone
Weight - Jeanette Winterson
Party Nation, Ireland's General Elections - Damian Corless

8 songs I could listen to over and over and do:

Pressure Point - The Zutons
This Town ain't big enough for the both of us - Sparkes
Should I stay or should I go - The Clash
Mardy Bum - Arctic Monkeys
Strange Little Girl - The Stranglers
Sk8er Boi - Avril Lavigne
All my Life - Foo Fighters
Down in the Tube Station at Midnight - The Jam

8 things that attract me to my best friends:

Quirkiness
Good sense of humour
Intelligence
Honesty
Basic humanity
A shared anger at injustice
A liberal outlook
Perspective

8 people I think should do Crazy 8s

David Cornock
Martin Eaglestone
Aled Edwards
Betsan Powys
Jonathan Calder
Anders Hanson
Alix Mortimer
Chris Black
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?