.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Techies' paradise

My favourite line of the week comes from the blog of Welsh exile, Annie Rhiannon. Describing a conversation with her mother about the latter's technical problems with her computer, Annie records:

I was able to feel smug and patronising again later on when a warning on my mum's screen told her she may need to re-install some damaged software.

"What was the last thing you installed, anyway?" I asked.

"Mozzarella," she replied, with absolute certainty.

As one of her commenters said, the mouse would have enjoyed it.


Comments:
I've received a callout for next week. Apparently, the equipment is making a noise like "someone being stabbed"

I will resist the urge to try a comparison with the real thing :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?