.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 26, 2007

Spoof e-mail

Honestly, the quality of these spoof e-mails is deteriorating. This one is even more unconvincing than normal:

Dear Friend,

I am Captain Brian James of the US Marine Force on Monitoring and Peace –keeping mission in baghdad-Iraq.On the 23rd day of January 2007, we were alerted on the sudden presence of some Terrorists camping in a suburb not too far from Karbala here in Iraq . After Immediate intervention, we captured three (3) of the Terrorists, twenty-six (26) were killed leaving seven (7) injured.

In the process of Investigation they confessed being rebels for late Ayman al-Zawahiri and took us to a cave in Karbala which served as their camp.

Here we recovered several guns, bombs and other Ammunitions including some boxes among which two contains suspected Chemical weapons, one filled with hard drugs(cocaine) and the other four to my amazement contain some US Dollars amounting to $7.2M after I and two of my junior intelligent officers counted them. I however instructed them to keep this in high secrecy.

Please i would appreciate it if you send me your home address with your real name were you would want the boxes sent to, and also your direct telephone numbers for effective communications.

I am in keen need of a "Reliable and Trustworthy" person like you who would receive, secure and protect these boxes containing the US Dollars for me up on till my assignment elapses in here in Iraq. I assure and promise to give you 14% of this fund, however feel free to negotiate what you wish to have as your percentage in this business..

Please assure me of your keeping this topmost secret to protect my job with the US Monitoring and Peace-Keeping mission. Contact me through my personal

Sincere regards,
Capt.Brian James.


If you get it, then delete it. I wonder if George Clooney and his director David O Russell know that their film is being ripped off in this way.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?