.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, November 20, 2006

Making a complaint



As an elected politician one of the best parts of my job is trying to resolve people's problems and complaints. There is nothing more satisfying than successfully helping somebody in this way.

Like every other Assembly Member I do occasionally get regular complaints from particular individuals or cases that seem very trivial in nature. This does not stop me dealing with each one thoroughly or to the utmost of my ability. After all everybody has a valid point of view and deserves proper representation.

The video above was brought to my attention by an e-mail correspondent. It is the Finnish version with sub-titles and contains a list of complaints that are mostly beyond the wit of any AM or MP to resolve. Nevertheless it is very funny, more so than the Birmingham equivalent in my view.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?