.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Back in Wales

Just in case people have not realised I have been back in Wales since Tuesday lunchtime and ensconced in meetings for almost the entire period.

I have o-f course been keeping an eye on the Liberal Democrat blogs and I am a bit envious at the ability of their authors to join in with the important debates on Tax and the party's philospophy as well as be there for the Charles Kennedy speech, fringe events and receptions. The fact that so many people are capturing the spirit of conference on-line this year, has made my absence much harder.

I could of course get in my car tonight and drive all the way back to Brighton so as to be there for Ming Campbell's speech. However, on reflection I don't think I will do that at all.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?