.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

A free lunch?

Now this really did wet my appetite for more. From yesterday's Plenary Session, a point made by Alyn and Deeside Labour AM, Carl Sargeant, to the Business Minister:

Carl Sargeant: I will make that reference again in case the Minister did not quite hear me. I was referring to Assembly subsidies to public or private bodies, in particular because of a request from the Conservative Party for cheaper tickets or subsidies for tickets for major sporting events. I find it quite astounding that a party that believes in a free market should want the Government to set ticket prices for a private company.

Perhaps somebody could let me know to what he was referring.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?