.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Back at last!

For those of you who have thought that postings on this site have been few and far between recently then you will have noticed that I have been on two weeks holiday. I do not intend to say too much today as I am currently in my 37th hour without sleep but I had a good time and I am sure that I will be rested once I get over the journey home.

The original plan had been to spend a week in Boston and then the second seven days in Cape Cod. However, it was only the beginning of July when I realised the reason why I had not been able to get the hotel space I wanted in Boston - it was the week of the Democratic National Convention. We spent both weeks in the Cape therefore, whilst I took advantage of the timing to watch most of the Convention on the television. As a result I do have some thoughts on the Presidential election, which I will share with you later in the week.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?