.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, February 02, 2004

Twenty years and still going strong

Is it really twenty years since the game, Trivial Pursuit, first hit the shelves? I know that I used to have a copy, possibly the Baby Boomer edition, but I haven't got a clue where it is now. It may be worthwhile getting the new twentieth anniversary edition to see how much I can actually remember of the last 20 years. I was never that good at it anyway. This is one of the reasons I opted out of the Assembly's University Challenge Team. My colleague, the Brecon and Radnor AM Kirsty Williams used to claim that she was unbeatable on the Trivial Pursuit board. This is something she never actually proved to me but I have no reason to doubt her word.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?