.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Those watchers again

I confess I have been ignoring the prats who run Liberal Democrat Watch, especially their inept and rather facile attack on me (see I knew I would find a use for that word). However, this has to be read to be believed. Liberator is an independent Liberal Democrat magazine produced by a collective (which reminds me I really must renew my subscription). They run the Liberal Democrat revue at Party Conference and also use satire and irony a lot to make serious points. The magazine also contains a lot of serious and thoughtful articles. Essentially they are part of the internal debate that we value so much as a party. That anybody could believe that Oatenwatch was a real organisation as these people do defies belief. Are they really that desperate for material?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?