.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, November 17, 2003

Christmas comes early

It is reported that three companies are interested in developing a Leisure and Conference Centre in Swansea. In addition it is mooted that one of the World's most expensive cars - the Zircon - may well be built in South Wales. Much as I hope it is true I suspect that the jury is still out as to whether the interest of companies in replacing Swansea Leisure Centre comes to anything. As for the car, well politicians get to do all sorts of stunts for the cameras during elections, driving such a vehicle must rate as a good photo-opportunity. If it is established in my region I will certainly be around there to see it for myself.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?